in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation 2018, as well as the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 in terms of the collection and use of personal data.
For our Kendo-Freiburg club is registered, see .
Information we collect
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us via email, join the club or register for an event
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Information collected by the provider
- Information about your use of our site, such as log-files (traffic data, location data and other communication data)
If necessary, we collect information, which is made up from the server logs for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorised accesses for the maintaining of the security.
Use of your information
We may use any information that we collect from you to provide our services to you, such as following:
- to provide information to you that you request from us relating to club training and activities
- to provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- to inform you of any changes to our website, services, training, etc.
- to send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
Disclosing Your Information
- where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- if we have received explicit authorisation from you to do so
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet, such as emailing us, is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.